This project consisted of cleaning three different surfaces including honed travertine floors, tile and grout, and exterior tumbled travertine flooring. The honed travertine floor was extremely soiled and lightly coated with a gloss acrylic coating. Heavy streaking and other evidence was evident, but the homeowner insisted that they had been there since the installers sealed it 18 months ago. The installer used an improper sealer. Because of this, a decent installation turned into a complete failure. Don’t put the burden of sealing your newly installed surfaces in the hands of an installer or fabricator. Call Sureshine to make sure that your surfaces look great for years to come. Please take a minute to look at this project video.
- The Role of Sealants: How Sealing Protects Your Stone Surfaces
- The Do’s and Don’ts of DIY Stone Restoration: Tips for Homeowners
- Choosing the Right Stone Restoration Company in Orange County
- Tile and Grout Cleaning in Orange County: Unveiling the Secrets to Sparkling Floors
- Granite Repair and Restoration in Midway City